Attributes of the unconscious
- Store memories – temporal and a-temporal
- Makes associations and learns
- Organises all memories
- Represses memories with unresolved negative emotions
- Presents repressed memories for resolution
- May keep repressed emotions for protection
- Runs the body and has a blueprint of it in the present and in perfect health and autonomy
- Preserves the body and maintains its integrity
- Is the domain of emotions
- Is a highly moral entity, guiding from the morality that was taught and accepted by the developing
- Enjoys serving and needs clear orders to follow.
- Controls and maintains all perceptions both regular and telepathic and will receive and transmit these to the
- Generates, stores, distributes and transmits energy.
- Needs repetition until a habit is installed.
- Is programmed to seek more and
- Functions best as a whole integrated unit.
- Uses and responds to symbols and metaphors
- Takes everything personally.
- Works on the principle of least effort and will follow the path of least resistance.
- Does not process negatives directly.